We Need Your Help!
Help us create and deliver the best educational experience and resources to benefit the Madison marketing community. Share your knowledge and make new connections. There are lots of hands-on opportunities to use and develop your skills. To learn more, contact email@example.com.
Every day I witness and experience a fantastic sense of community. I know many who have gotten new jobs because of their connections here. I’ve seen students and young professionals flourish and advance in their careers.Tony Veroeven
Join a Committee
The “bread and butter” of the chapter, these individuals work with each of the Board Chairs on an ongoing basis throughout the course of the year to bring their annual chapter plans to fruition, continuing to improve the value of our chapter to our members. To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must be able to commit for the duration of the programming year (which runs July through June)
Must be available to meet as a committee once per month, or as directed by the committee chair
Must be able and willing to follow-through on to-do items in a timely manner
Must have a desire to work hard and have fun in the process
Communications & Technology Committee
- Work to promote chapter events and AMA membership via the website, social media, traditional media, and email
- Help support the technology behind our efforts like WordPress, SalesForce, MailChimp, and Google Analytics
Joining AMA as a volunteer has been such a rewarding experience! Working with fellow marketers from a variety of backgrounds has provided a fun atmosphere to learn and further apply my skills.Elise Chan
Sponsorship Committee Chair and Members
- Assist in developing sponsorship packages for monthly events and Annual Conference
- Reach out to area companies to connect them with our members via a variety of sponsor options
- Help set up and manage onsite logistics for our Signature Speaker Series and Craft Marketing
- Help to identify and secure speakers for our chapter luncheons and other events
- Work with those speakers to secure the information needed for promotional communications
- Work to recruit and onboard new members and increase our member retention rate
- Help keep our CRM (SalesForce) up to date and work with member engagement campaigns