Connect with Peers, Stay Informed, and Advance Your Career
AMA Madison is the premier source of marketing knowledge in South Central Wisconsin, including members working in virtually every aspect of marketing.
Join us for monthly programs, networking opportunities, our highly anticipated annual marketing conference, and news and ideas in marketing through our email newsletter and our social media channels. Become a member today!
Becoming a member of AMA-Madison is a great way to:
- Network with marketers, entrepreneurs, and business owners in the Madison metro area.
- Follow our LinkedIn Company Page.
- Share ideas and best practices on the latest industry trends.
- Join our AI-based custom newsletter that learns what you want.
- Learn from subject matter experts, at events and conferences on the hottest topics in marketing.
- Connect with local business resources and solutions.
- Expand your management, leadership and public speaking skills by volunteering for the chapter board or committees.
- Potentially serve on a nonprofit board and add “director, executive or VP” to your resume.
Plus, you’ll get these benefits and more at the national level:
- Member-only content, hundreds of articles and research by topic, including white papers and best practices, and an extensive archive.
- AMA Marketer’s Toolkit, interactive templates, tools, and resources to help you in your job.
- Webcasts and podcasts, over 100 on-demand webcasts and podcasts on the latest marketing topics.
- AMA e-newsletters, in-depth, members-only content on the latest developments in marketing.
- Significant discounts, on all national AMA events, conferences, and training sessions.
- We’ve partnered with a variety of business to get you great rates and exclusive discounts on services like rental cars, hotel rooms, business supplies, credit card processing, UPS shipping and more.
- AMA members get unlimited free shipping, 30 minutes of design consultation and the best pricing on bulk promotional products ordered through The AMA Shop powered by Consolidus.
- Free subscription to Marketing News, the monthly members-only magazine that looks at the issues driving marketing, including strategy, innovation, best practices, branding, technology and globalization.
- AMA members receive a 15% discount on a one-year digital subscription to The Chronicle of Higher Education and The Chronicle of Philanthropy.
- Access to hundreds of marketing job postings, career tips and strategies, interview and resume guidelines.
- Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) program, a tangible way to enhance your marketing skills, as well as highlight your accomplishments for prospective employers
- When members travel to Chicago, they can use workspaces at the AMA Global Support Center to stay connected to their work back home. Take a 360-degree tour of the office.