Are you a respected leader in the field of marketing? Can you present new insights or reinforce established concepts? Do you or your company have a success story to share? Then we want to hear from you.
AMA Madison offers a monthly educational luncheon from October to May, as well as an annual conference in September, and we’re looking for engaging, inspirational and thought-provoking professionals to present.
Topic ideas include (but are not limited to):
- Strategic planning and principles
- Awareness strategies, including: what’s new and next in paid advertising platforms and tactics
- Lead generation and conversion strategies, including: online marketing, inbound marketing, content marketing, CRM, marketing automation Audience segmentation, buyer personas and journey mapping
- Sales and marketing alignment
- Brand development and re-development
- Market research strategies
- Measurement, analytics, and ROI
- Career development strategies for marketers
Please submit your proposal to email@example.com.
Proposals should include:
- Presentation overview, including length and format
- Topic summary
- Learning objectives
- Brief bio of presenter(s)
- Previous presentations given (for whom, topics, etc.), including links to any videos or supporting material we can use for review