Membership in AMA-Madison will open new career doors and provide opportunities to grow professionally, make important connections, and develop your leadership skills. All memberships include access to exclusive content via ama.org. Choose the level that is right for you and join today.
The Professional Membership is the most common membership type and includes both membership to the national AMA chapter and AMA Madison. Annual dues are broken down as follows:
- National AMA dues: $240, plus a $30 application fee for new members
- AMA Madison dues: $ 50.00
- Join Now
Organizations with four or more employees interested in Professional membership can qualify for a discount under a Group Membership designation.
- 4-9 Members, Total Dues Per Member $255*
- 10+ Members, Total Dues Per Member $230*
Discounted rates for young professionals and students
Students and entry-level marketers can use a discounted membership to learn “real-world” marketing concepts from local, regional and nationally renowned speakers. Go beyond the classroom and learn cutting-edge marketing techniques in branding, advertising, promotions, digital marketing, marketing research and direct marketing.
For recent graduates and current students, AMA offers a discounted rate structure:
- Young Professionals: $120 + $50* = $170
(available the first 3 years after undergraduate degree)
- Doctoral Students (limit 5 years): $120 + $50* = $170
- Full Time Students, not in a professional position (limit 5 years): $50 + $50* = $100
- Join Now
* Local AMA Madison chapter dues are required for young professionals; while optional for students, local membership is highly recommended for the aspiring marketing professional and includes local events at the student rate discount.