The Professional Membership is the most common membership type, and includes both membership to the national AMA chapter and AMA Madison. Annual dues are broken down as follows:
- National AMA dues: $240, plus a $30 application fee for new members
- AMA Madison dues: $ 50.00
- Join Now
Organizations with four or more employees interested in Professional membership can qualify for a discount under a Group Membership designation.
- 4-9 Members, Total Dues Per Member $255*
- 10+ Members, Total Dues Per Member $230*
Discounted rates for young professionals and students
Students and entry-level marketers can use a discounted membership to learn “real-world” marketing concepts from local, regional and nationally renowned speakers. Go beyond the classroom and learn cutting-edge marketing techniques in branding, advertising, promotions, digital marketing, marketing research and direct marketing.
For recent graduates and current students, AMA offers a discounted rate structure:
- Young Professionals: $120 + $50* = $170
(available the first 3 years after undergraduate degree)
- Doctoral Students (limit 5 years): $120 + $50* = $170
- Full Time Students, not in a professional position (limit 5 years): $50 + $50* = $100
- Join Now
* Local AMA Madison chapter dues are required for young professionals; while optional for students, local membership is highly recommended for the aspiring marketing professional and includes local events at the student rate discount.